HENRY J. MELLO CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
350 E. Beach St. at Lincoln, Watsonville, CA 95076
BOX OFFICE: TUES - FRI 11 AM - 6 PM; 831-420-5260
Orchestra / Balcony
Orchestra Front / Side / Parterre
Balcony Front / Rear
* (Under 30 with valid student ID)
Please note that these sections require climbing stairs with no railing:
Parterre and all Balcony sections.
Directions to the Mello Center for the Performing Arts
250 East Beach Street at Lincoln, Watsonville
From Highway 1
- Take Riverside Dr. (Highway 129) exit and go left over the freeway.
- Go to third stoplight - Main St. - turn left.
- Go to second stoplight - East Beach (one way street) and turn right.
- Go to the second lighted intersection and the Mello Center Theater will be on the right hand side of the street, on the corner of East Beach and Lincoln St. The address is 250 East Beach St.
From Highway 101 South of Gilroy
- Take Hwy. 129. exit.
- Follow Hwy. 129 / Riverside Dr. into Watsonville (Turn right on Lincoln St.)
- The Mello Center Theater is on the left at the corner of East Beach St. and Lincoln St. The address is 250 E. Beach St.
Below are maps of the area around Watsonville High School and available parking lots. Parking is permitted on streets per the signs. We recommend getting to the hall an hour before, as parking can be difficult.